Monday, January 22, 2018

How I see my life on an average day

Before I fully get into this we need to go over a few things. First this post has taken me a few days to plan, write, type, and post. Then we must have small amounts of knowledge of my current condition. I have MS this post goes over how I feel on an average day. I have very few good days as of late. Good days are the days I feel as close to the old me as I can. Next we need to go over the spoon theory. Rather than look it up and provide an exact definition I will explain it as I understand it. Imagine each day people wake up with a set amount of energy (spoons) and each action no matter how little has a cost. If the person runs out of spoons no action can be done without the collection of spoons. Basically, during this time the person is essentially out of order. Finally it is important to have an idea of who I used to be. I was super active. I drove or walked everywhere I needed to go. I took people where they needed to go as well. A lot of people  depended on me. They looked up to me for advice, and help with things. I was a mom, nanny, and friend to many. I was strong and very independent. Many of the people around me could attest to this big change. The first change came in the form of a personality change. I had long hair I did my best to be polite and share knowledge. Soon after I acquired MS I began to feel unlike myself. I became too tired to care for myself so I buzzed my hair. I buzzed my hair not because I liked it but because I could no longer care for my hair. Soon people started to notice I needed help with pretty much everything. I became the new me a me I am still getting used to it. On with my average day, starting my day is hard no matter how good, average or bad my day will be. Even though I am young at only 27 I wake up tired and stiff. I roll onto my side and use the bed to sit up. I start my day with 20 spoons just sitting up takes at least 1. I look at my sons empty bed because at this point he has left to be cared for by my sister. I put my feet on the ground my feet feel like they have plastic socks on or like gloves are on them. I stumble to the bathroom grabbing things that are tall enough along the way. My head is foggy and my body is stiff. For this explanation I will say that today is a laundry day. I get help bringing my load into the laundry room. I cannot do my own laundry when it is too many loads. I hold onto the washer and close the toilet next to it. I also hold the washer as I load it and add detergent this takes about 4 spoons leaving me with 15.  I sit down to wait on the load. While I am seated I call for my son. I unschool him so he grabs his school bag and we begin our learning process. As I am teaching him I gain spoons and use spoons leaving me with my 20 again. I grab laundry and move it from washer to dryer using 3 spoons leaving me with 17. I send my son back to my sister to work on his math. I sit to gain spoons until the laundry is done I gain back my 3 spoons. It's time to take out the dried laundry my someone helps me bring it all to my bed and I begin to fold it. On an average day I put a bit of it away and collect up toys and stuff off the ground to clean after my son some. At this point I have to sit and have someone help me put it away. I face plant in my bed and struggle to the top. I do my best to clean it off  for sleep.
me helping little man play before I got sick
me at my second hospital stay
I know it does not look like a huge change but that is why I share how I feel through my day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete