Monday, February 5, 2018

How I feel on a good day

This blog is about how I feel and behave on a good day.On a good day I get out of bed and still feel plastic on my feet. I am able to read better and type better. I do budgeting, laundry and clean around the room. I plan and take care of shopping excursions. I buy things we have likely needed for a good while. I do research on many things blast through my sons school and feel great. I am still tired and often my back still hurts but I am able to ignore many of my issues. I am in a relatively good mood and often stay in a good mood. I take a shower and am able to wash more and may try to shave. I laugh which is not something I do often. I tend to laugh in a hysterical way when I do not feel well. It is not common for me to just laugh around my family. They can tell I feel quite normal. It is hard for people who are not around much to see the difference. Anyways, I wake up much earlier and tend to not have to worry about energy so I do not really have a routine. I see things more clearly and hear things more clearly. The jungle in my brain just sorts itself out.While much of this seems better it is important to remember I still have to use my walker, I still cannot run or jump. Those activities scare me. I am afraid to move to fast, jump, or move too far without my walker. I still have depressive thoughts they are just easier to push back. This post will be short mostly because I did not plan this post at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment